- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This 1041 square foot family home has 3 bedrooms and 2 and a half baths is move in ready. Many major upgrades include, some new laminate flooring through out home, new stain proof carpet in main floor bedrooms, new paint through out, all new light fixtures and spacious corner tub in main bath. A newer basement development completes this home for a growing and busy family. Home and garage have all new TP Link smart home light switches compatible with Alexa. This sturdy home has new 3 pane vinyl windows on main floor and new siding on front of house and garage for added curb appeal. Super large garage is 22x24 insulated, heated and comes with a 60 gallon 220v air compressor with manifold, a 1000lb jib crane lift and many more bells and whistles. Large back yard is fenced with enough room for the small garden shed , small walk in green house, dug in wood burning fire pit, lovely raised garden bed and still with ample space to run and play.
Courtesy of Trevor Zuk
Brokerage: Realty Executives North Star