- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to this NEVER LIVED IN condo featuring 2 bedrooms & 1 bath, plus UNDERGROUND parking. Vinyl plank flooring invites you into the home a leads to the modern white kitchen with plenty of cabinets & quartz counters. 2 generous sized bedrooms, 4pc bath & in suite laundry compliment the functional layout. LOVE the OVERSIZED balcony. Condo fees include HEAT & WATER! AWESOME location just steps away from transit, parks, schools & shopping PLUS easy access to the Whitemud & Anthony Henday. Nothing to do but move in
Courtesy of Megan Mohr
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite