- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
A Must See! Exquisite infill in a beautifully matured neighborhood of Highlands. It is time to get excited, now is the time to own your own infill at a competitive price. Highlands is currently in the midst of a neighborhood revitalization program, which makes this an ideal place to call home. Urban Pioneer Infill has achieved platinum status for this home being a green build certified by Built Green Canada. Pergola on the front porch gives the home a great curb-side appeal. Inside you will notice the builders have spared no expense this open concept living space has quartz counter tops, modern patterned tile, plenty of cupboard and extra storage to fit your household needs. Master-bed has a walk in closet and stunning ensuite. Laundry is stationed upstairs along with the other 2 bedrooms and full bathroom. The basement is ready to be developed into a secondary suite it even has a separate side entrance to get you started!
Courtesy of William Hickey
Brokerage: YEGPro Realty