- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Freshly Renovated 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Unit in Garneau Trendz is SUNNY and SPACIOUS! Located JUST One Block OFF Whyte Avenue on a Quiet Tree Lined Street this Condo Features Hardwood Flooring - Updated Kitchen with Granite Countertops and Newer Appliances, Renovated Bathrooms - and a Fresh Coat of Paint! Large Bedroom Sizes: 11'5x14'8 and 13'2x9'1. Low Condo Fees: $435 Includes Heat and Water! Immediate Possession Available - Just Move In! Fantastic Investment Property so Close to University of Alberta and All the Shopping, Restaurants and Nightlife on Whyte Avenue!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Ricky Hill
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite