- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Brand new 2 storey home on a quiet street in Highlands! The impressive front entryway opens to the modern floor plan with the kitchen in the heart of the home offering ample cabinets including a walk in pantry, decorative back-splash, island, quartz counter tops and tile flooring. The dining room is very spacious and has a view of the back yard. The living room with gas fireplace is just the right size creating a comfortable space to relax with the family. The oversized windows make this home bright and spacious. Hardwood floors throughout including the stairs leading to the second level with 3 bedrooms with the stunning master offering a beautiful 4 piece ensuite, walk-in closet and private balcony. Quality finishes such as; elegant modern lighting, quartz counter tops and 30 year shingles. The lower level with separate entrance is waiting for your personal touch! Nice sized yard with finished deck and double detached garage. Conveniently located near so many great amenities, schools, parks and trails.