- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
If you like an open floor plan but want something unique, this 2105 sq ft beauty with separate side entrance is a must see. Kitchen is amazing with a massive window above the sink entirely surrounded by textured tile overlooking partially covered deck spanning width of the house. Hardwood CEILING above the whopping 11 ft long island unites to the hardwood floors. Innovative steam fireplace is installed in the island. Open shelving, puck lights and appliances complete this dream kitchen. 2nd floor has a central bonus room, 3 spacious bedrooms and laundry room. The MBR 13 ft long WIC does not disappoint & complements the ensuite with dual sinks, pendant lighting, custom tiled shower & soaker tub. Extensive use of pot lights throughout combine with multiple large windows make this an extremely bright & welcoming home. Modern exterior is completed with wood-like paneling & stone accents. Fully landscaped. A must see for the discerning buyer. All window coverings included. Show home furniture negotiable.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Yuriy Fleysher
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence