- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Just steps to schools from this freshly painted 3 Bedroom, 1.5 bath end unit with an attached garage. The basement has an informal family room, finished storage under stairs and a good-sized laundry area. Comes with 7 like-new appliances. Elegant upgraded kitchen offers tall cupboards right to the ceiling, pantry, double sink and track lighting, beside the entertainers dining. Newer flooring, furnace, ceiling fan in master, hot water tank, garage door & opener with remote, windows. Private park-like setting - abundant trees plus your own sun-filled and fenced patio to enjoy. Pride of ownership shows and is in sparkling move-in condition. Located close to all amenities with easy access to Whitemud Drive and has parking for 2 vehicles, in addition to plenty of street parking. Carefully priced - don't delay!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Shafin Thawer
Brokerage: MaxWell Challenge Realty