- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Brand new and beautiful in the up and coming neighbourhood of Calder. Located on a quiet tree-lined street this house is perfect for a family to move in. Very close to schools, parks and all amenities. An open concept design that utilizes all the available space. Laminate flooring in the living and dining areas complimented by a beautiful ceramic tiles in the kitchen area and the bathrooms. Another amazing feature is the main floor laundry. No, you do not have to go to the basement to do you laundry. Carpeted stairs lead to the the second floor of the residence where you'll find three bedrooms and two full bathrooms. Large windows ensure the house will receive both morning and afternoon sun. Speaking of sun - the back deck is perfect to sit on and bbq something nice and down it with a beer or two. Come and check this property out.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Dragic Janjic
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City