- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 4 Level Split
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Terrific Starter & Investment for your Future! The 1412 Sq Ft, 4 level split needs a new owner. The upper level offers 3 bedrooms, a 3 piece ensuite bath & 4 piece family bath. The main level features a vaulted ceiling, a large living & dining room with hardwood floors and a generous eat in kitchen with an abundance of counter space & cabinets. The 3rd lower level boasts a spacious family room, a 4th bedroom and 2 piece bath/laundry room. The basement is unfinished. Parking is in the double attached garage with direct access to the home. The home has a south facing backyard. Situated in Crawford Plains, a family oriented community in South East Edmonton offering terrific access to public transportation, major roadways, quality schools, shopping and much more.Brochure
Courtesy of Doug Singleton
Brokerage: Royal LePage Noralta Real Estate