- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Located on the very desirable Saskatchewan Drive in the heart of OLD STRATHCONA, is this fantastic 2 BEDROOM/2 FULL BATH condo that is priced to sell. This unit provides unparalleled value for a concrete hi-rise building with EXPANSIVE SOUTH FACING VIEWS of WHYTE AVE, and access to the RIVER VALLEY and all that it offers in just mere steps. Unit offers an open floor and bedrooms on opposite sides of the unit which allows for maximum privacy. The living room is large and offers gorgeous south views through the oversized windows letting in an abundance of NATURAL LIGHT into the space. Additional features include a healthy amount of IN-SUITE storage, tonnes of visitor parking, LAUNDRY ROOM that is located extremely close to the unit for added convenience, and LARGE SOUTH FACING BALCONY great for enjoying a morning coffee or evening glass of wine. Building amenities including weight room/gym, squash, tennis, and basketball court. Close to WHYTE AVE, FARMERS MARKET, U of A HOSP/CAMPUS, and KINSMEN CENTRE.
Courtesy of Shane Gwilliam
Brokerage: Sable Realty Corp