- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
If you are looking for a unique, quality built home with a private setting - this home is a must-see! Custom-built & uniquely designed, gated home nestled on a quiet street in Ramsay Heights. Extremely private setting surrounded by mature trees & backs onto the North Saskatchewan River. Over 4200sqft, offers 4 bedrooms (2 additional large rooms in basement) & 5.5 bathrooms, main floor bedroom & full bathroom, den, bonus room, & finished basement. Electronic gate from street leads you down to a large, private driveway. Other amazing features include: river valley view from all second floor bedrooms & bonus room; floor to ceiling windows, skylights & exposed brick walls throughout the home; 4 fireplaces; spice kitchen & built-in indoor Thermador BBQ; heated driveway & heated floors. Your master oasis features a gas fire place, large balcony with amazing view, his & her walk-in closets, large skylights light up the 6pc ensuite with jetted tub and steam shower. Family room can be converted back to swirlpool.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Amy Long
Brokerage: Jaffer Realty Inc