- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This spacious 2-storey home with a double detached garage is located in the desirable community of WINDERMERE. The entrance has a large roof front veranda. The main floor exhibits plenty of natural light with an open-concept layout and luxury laminate flooring. 9â€™ foot ceilings throughout top 2 floors! The large kitchen comes with modern stainless steel appliances ($10,000 value), quartz countertops, and a large BREAKFAST ISLAND BAR. The spacious living room comes with a cozy FIREPLACE and a patio entrance to a FENCED backyard. Enjoy the working days in your main floor den! The upper lever features a master bedroom with a large walk-in closet and ENSUITE bathroom. There are an additional 3 bedrooms for your large family and a full bathroom. Enjoy the convenience of an UPPER LEVEL LAUNDRY room! This home has easy access to the Anthony Henday, golf courses, and Windermere Currents Shopping Centre. Nearby schools include Constable Daniel (elem), Riverbend School (junior), and Lillian Orbourne (High).
Courtesy of Ash Somani
Brokerage: RE/MAX Rental Advisors