- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 3 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
URBAN SKY DEVELOPMENTS LATEST INFILL VISION. SERENITY OF NATURE just minutes from the HEART OF THE CITY. Enjoy your ROOF TOP PATIO NESTLED AMONG TOWERING TREES with CITY SKYLINE & RAVINE VIEWS. Just walk to Concordia University, Kinnaird & Borden parks or down ADA Boulevard to the Highlands Golf Course. Renowned for construction quality & European Design this great room 2606 sqft 3st-3 bedroom features designer glass walls, gourmet quartz kitchen, Bosch appliances, breakfast bar island with prep sink, European soft close cabinetry & pantry system, glass wall office/den, sundrenched rooms, feature wall fireplace,3 spacious bedrooms including the S facing master with huge walk-in closet, spa inspired en-suite with in-floor heat, upper laundry room, 3 bathrooms, funky bonus room loft with wet bar & access to glass rail rooftop patio, quartz & hardwood throughout, smart home networked, trip pane solar shield windows, un-spoiled basement designed for legal suite, landscaped, heated insulated garage, A/C & moreBrochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Ian Robertson
Brokerage: RE/MAX Professionals