- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to this large corner lot (66.6 x 87.9) Zoned RF3. This updated BUNGALOW offers gorgeous original HARDWOOD FLOORS through out the living room and bedrooms. There are 3 spacious bedrooms on the main floor and an updated 4pce bathroom. The kitchen has been RENOVATED and has white cabinets, TILE BACKSPLASH and tile flooring. The fully finished basement has NEW CARPET, a large family room, TWO bedrooms, a 4pce bathroom and laundry. Furnace is about 10 years old and the Hot Water Tank is about 4 years old. Situated on a large fenced lot with oversized single GARAGE. Great location close to all amenities!