- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Parkview SHOWSTOPPER! Welcome to this FULLY RENOVATED 1315 square foot 3 bedroom 3 FULL BATHROOM bungalow in desirable PARKVIEW! Professionally renovated from top to bottom! Main floor features OPEN CONCEPT kitchen, dining room and living room. Kitchen with GRANITE counter tops, 2 ISLANDS, stainless steel APPLIANCES, GAS STOVE and plenty of cabinets including PANTRY. Spacious dining area can easily fit 8-10 people. Laminate flooring throughout with stunning electric FIREPLACE finished with porcelain tile in living room! Master bedroom has WALK IN CLOSET and private ENSUITE with shower. Second bedroom is very spacious with lots of closet space. 4 piece bathroom with tub and GRANITE countertops finishes this upper level. SEPARATE entrance to basement and features laundry room with washer and dryer, storage room, huge SECOND living room , third bedroom and third FULL BATHROOM with shower. Fenced and landscaped yard with OVERSIZED 22'x28' double detached garage with driveway! Must see!Brochure
Courtesy of Sergio Maione
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite