- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This gorgeous home with tons of upgrades is available in Allard. Â Very well laid out custom 2 storey has 9 ft coffered ceilings on the main level, beautiful kitchen with quartz counters plus cabinets to the ceiling, walk-thru pantry from the large mudroom, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms including stunning ensuite, upstairs laundry room, central bonus room upstairs, custom deck with built in sprinklers for the backyard, heated garage and much more. Â Just minutes to Calgary Trail, the Anthony Henday, parks/trails, schools and shopping... everything you need!Brochure
Courtesy of Deborah Schindel