- Building Type:
- Vacant Lot
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
If you work downtown or at the University North Campus, then our lot may be worth your consideration. The lot is centrally located, and Old Strathcona, Whyte Ave, grocery stores, banks, barbers shops, bars, restaurants and U of A North Campus are all within walking distance or a short drive away. Garneau elementary school is one and a half blocks away. The lot is zoned RA7.Brochure
Courtesy of Samantha Cowan