- Building Type:
- Vacant Lot
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Calling all investors! A spectacular and rare development opportunity on a large lot in the highly desirable neighbourhood of Strathcona. Lot is already subdivided with permits in place for demolition. This property provides excellent proximity to downtown Edmonton, the University of Alberta, Whyte Avenue and much more!
Courtesy of Marc Perras
Brokerage: MaxWell Progressive