- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Attention Investors! This Clean & Bright main floor suite in sought-after Palisades Pointe offers immediate cashflow with a quality tenant! This warm and inviting 2 bed, 2 bath condo features nearly 900 sqft of well-planned, open-concept space. The spacious master bedroom offers a large walk-in closet and 4 pce ensuite with soaker tub. The 2nd bedroom has a double closet and a great 3-piece bathroom just outside. This home also features 9' ceilings, espresso maple cabinets, tile backsplash and laminate flooring. The balcony offers plenty of space for your patio furniture and a gas line for your BBQ. Add to that the convenience of in-suite laundry, underground parking with storage, and low condo fees and you have it all! This extremely well-maintained building has 24-hour video security, an excellent condo board & experienced management. This fantastic location offers easy access to all amenities -- shopping, restaurants, public transit, and Anthony Henday! *Only 10 minutes from the military base too!
Courtesy of Nikita Gylander
Brokerage: Core Real Estate Group