- Building Type:
- Stacked Townhouse
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Beautiful LOW MAINTENANCE townhouse close to U of A, Strathcona High School and Whyte Avenue! This 2-bedroom, 2 bath OPEN-CONCEPT unit has all the comforts of easy living: central air conditioning, hot water on demand, stainless steel appliances, multi-level deck, low maintenance landscaping and single insulated detached SINGLE GARAGE (includes 3 openers) with TANDEM parking on the driveway. The exterior walls are constructed from structurally insulated magnesium panels that, combined with the HIGH EFFICIENCY furnace and central A/C, equate to low heating and cooling costs. Condo fees are also LOW in a location that canâ€™t be beat: 6 minutes from U of A and walking distance to schools, transit and all amenities. The yard is completely fenced with a NO MAINTENANCE fence and no grass to cut. Easy living at an affordable price in a prime location.
Courtesy of Lori Hunt
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City