- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This one bedroom condo sits on the second floor of the "Jasper Landing" that showcases immaculate condition of the property from beautifully manicured front lawns all the way to the parking lot. the unit itself is also in great order of renovation and cleanliness. Master bedroom is fair size and outfitted with dual closets. A huge living room, walk through kitchen with modern appliances, decent size storage and a west facing balcony are some additional great features. A full four piece bathroom is centrally located near the bedroom. There is on-site board room for meetings, laundry on the ground floor and secured entry system. Downtown, LRT, Specialty shops, river valley, golf courses are just minutes away. Way less mortgage payments when buying than paying rent.Investors Alert: This and other similiar units rent out for $950/month. Very affordable and economical accommodation and a great buy at $79,900
Courtesy of Manmohan Pnaich
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City