- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Great location for this 3 bedroom fully finished half duplex. Family friendly neighbourhood with schools within walking distance, shopping and recreation as well. Wonderful for a first time buyer or investor - comes with renters! South facing backyard with raised garden beds and oversized single car garage. Parking space on apron as well. Covered deck keeps you in the shade on those hot summer days. Well maintained home. Walk in the front door into a large living room (hardwood under the carpet!), pass the stairs to the open dining room/kitchen. Large u shaped kitchen perfect for making large family meals. Step out onto the deck for summer BBQs. Upstairs are 3 nicely sized bedrooms and a full bath. The basement has a large laundry/storage/utility room and a family room perfect for movie nights. Great investment for a family wanting to build some sweat equity.
Courtesy of Cindy Gannon
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate