- Building Type:
- Detached Condo
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Would you love to have stress free adult living? Gorgeous bungalow located in Touchmark of Wedgewood. Experience a new lifestyle that supports your dreams, avocations, and personal independence in a Touchmark community Bungalow. Touchmark offers numerous services such as 24 hour emergency response pull cord system located in the home, on site certified health care aids, , scheduled transportation, maintenance assistance, and many amenitiesâ€”that offer you more freedom. We also offer a full menu of dining options and exceptional cuisine. Our award-winning Full Life Wellness & Life Enrichment Programâ„¢ is customized to residents' interests. Enjoy a carefree lifestyle. Have funâ€”and stay active with friends who share your interests! Our available Touchmark bungalows feature a barrier free design to offer exceptional mobility around your own home. The ground level NO steps entrance from the exterior and from the garage entrance into the house makes this home ideal for the those using walkers and wheel chairs.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Charlene Speers
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate