- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Lovely South facing 2nd floor 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom unit in sought after Palisade Pointe Villas. Beautiful open floor plan featuring a generous size white kitchen with 4 appliances and breakfast bar overlooking the large room and dining room. The IN_SUITE laundry room has a stacked washer/dryer, furnace and storage. The 2 bedrooms are good size and the master bedroom boasts a walk in closet and 4 pc ensuite. The private balcony has south exposure, a gas line and ready to go for A.C. The home comes with one titled underground heated parking stall with a storage cage.The complex is extremely well maintained with 24 hr video security and a experienced management company.Fantastic location with quick access to Anthony Henaday, shopping, restaurants, schools and public transportation.
Courtesy of Todd Burke
Brokerage: Re/Max Select