- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 1 and Half Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Absolutely picturesque home, on a gorgeous tree lined street & steps to the River Valley. This cozy home has a covered front veranda. The entrance opens to the living room w/ character hardwood flooring, beautiful windows w/ shutters & decorative F/P. There are 3 main floor bedrooms, 1 is currently used as the dining room. The kitchen has open shelving, a huge eating bar island, walk in pantry & a built in china cabinet. The main floor is complete w/ a 4pce bath. The top level is a large master bedroom w/ a dormer window, sink & closet. The basement is open, has fresh white paint & a 3pce bath w/ the laundry facilities. There is a back deck & an exposed concrete sidewalk that surrounds the house. Enjoy the outdoors w/ a side patio & back patio to worship the sun & your mature surroundings. The oversized, double detached garage (22' x 29'1") has back alley access & a staircase to the loft for all your storage needs. 50x150 lot, steps to Kinnard Park, 5 mins to downtown, close to LRT & endless character!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Matthew Barry
Brokerage: RE/MAX Professionals