- Building Type:
- Residential Attached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Your new home is ready for you! This brand new 3 bedroom home built by Crimson Cove Homes is the perfect home, in the perfect location. Walk into the bright open main floor accented with 9' ceilings, custom light fixtures and a built-in bench at the front door to great your guests. The massive kitchen island great for entertaining features quartz kitchen counter tops, 36 1/2" tall cabinets finished to ceiling, soft close drawers & cabinets and a large pantry. Vinyl plank flooring runs throughout main floor. A wide staircase takes you upstairs to a spacious master bedroom with walk-in closet and generous ensuite. Second floor is completed with a full bath and 2 more bedrooms. Double detached garage, full landscaping and precast (low maintenance) concrete entry steps included! Located walking distance to shopping, schools and the future Lewis Farms Recreation Facility and Park. No condo fees!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Christina Reid
Brokerage: Realty Executives North Star