- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Opportunity Knocks in Riverbends Bulyea Heights. 3 bedroom (2 up/1 down) 3 bathroom, corner unit in Horizon Village of Whitemud (55+). Fully finished basement and excellent location backing onto park setting. Roofs in the entire complex were re-shingled this year, along with new eves-trough and fascia. Enjoy maintenance free living and regular Social Club house activities. Close to all amenities and just steps to the ravine/walking paths. What are you waiting for?Brochure
Courtesy of Paul McPhail
Brokerage: MaxWell Progressive