- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
The perfect, turn key, executive townhouse in the highly sought after Bonnie Doon community. This fantastic 1200 sq ft two storey townhouse is perfect for first time home buyers or the savvy investor looking to build their portfolio. Walking into the property you will love the open concept design with loads of natural light. Gleaming hardwood floors throughout the main floor, open concept kitchen, 2-piece bathroom, fireplace, spacious dining area and balcony complete the main floor. The kitchen features granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, and breakfast counter. Upstairs you will find your laundry and the double master suites which both feature their own ensuite bathrooms! This fantastic home comes completely furnished so you can move right in and enjoy! Ideally located across the street from Bonnie Doon Mall, steps from public transportation and the new LRT line with direct access to downtown and the U of A. Students can easily walk to The Faculte St Jean Campus!
Courtesy of Marc McMahon
Brokerage: The Foundry Real Estate Company Ltd