- Building Type:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
BRAND NEW 1179 sq.ft. Adult Bungalow (21+) with Premium finishings. Open floor plan, 9 foot ceilings on the main floor and lower level - Fully finished basement - Dry walled double garage - Large Deck - Triple Pane Windows. Simplify your lifestyle in this adult community with the snow removal and landscaping taken care of. High end kitchen featuring white cabinetry, quartz counter tops, quartz waterfall on the island, tile back splash, stainless steel appliances, bright living room with a gas fireplace, hardwood flooring throughout the main floor. Spacious master bedroom, ensuite with a walk-in shower, walk-in closet with built-in shelving. Also on the main floor is a den, 2 piece bathroom and laundry room. Fully finished basement with a family room, wet bar, bedroom, 4 piece bathroom and flex room. Large deck facing southwest with privacy glass and aluminum railing. Double attached garage. Excellent location close to the Henday, shopping and amenities. Shows very well.
Courtesy of Darlene Strang
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate