- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
$73,500 BELOW City Assessed Value! This home is priced to sell. Executive style home with unique layout. This home offers 2250 sq ft on the main and upper levels. The main floor is open concept with Hardwood floors and ceramic tile throughout. There is a flex room that can be used as a formal dining room. The living area has open to above ceilings. There is a a half bath, corner pantry and laundry on this level. Upstairs you will find a Large bonus room with a 2nd Gas Fireplace. There is a Massive Master retreat with 5 pc ensuite and separate walk in closet. There is another bedroom on this level with access to a half bath. The partially developed basement has a 3 pc bathroom and drywalled living area and another bedroom.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Marc Wener
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence