- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
BRAND NEW, excellent location. This 2 bedroom, 2 Bathroom Unit has never been lived in. There is an onsite Manager from Monday to Friday (Closest thing to a full-time Doorman). The pictures do not do it justice. You will be hard pressed to find this level of Quality in a price point like this. Just look at the lobby and the hallways for a hint at the quality here. Plus the parkade is spotless and so is the interior of the building, something you won't often see at this level. This unit boosts upgrades galore - with Upgraded Counter Tops, Upgraded Kitchen Cabinets, along with Upgraded Flooring throughout. Walking distance to the LRT and public Transportation is across the street. Excellent Value.Plus a separate titled underground Parking Stall. Condo Fees include your Heat and Water.