- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
SPACIOUS UPGRADED END UNIT in the new community of Crystallina. This three bedroom plus den home features Air Conditioning, double attached garage, and beautiful kitchen with a large island. This North Edmonton neighbourhood is up and coming with great local transportation!
Courtesy of Todd Bradley
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Arteam Realty