- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Stunning custom built 2279 sf home on big 1.5 lot (instead of 1/2 a lot) in beautiful prestigious Parkview! Modern design with all the upgrades you can imagine in this fully finished 4 bed, 3 1/2 bath home. The designer kitchen with high end cabinetry and appliances plus plenty of quartz counter space and a huge island, is central to the open concept living space between the dining room and great room on the main level but that' s not all. There is also a den, laundry room, mud room and powder room. Upstairs features a master suite dreams are made of... the 5 pc ensuite with heated floor and huge walk-in closet will make it hard to leave every day, and there are 2 more large bedrooms and another bathroom. The finished basement has the 4th bedroom and a large rec/family room area and another bathroom. Other features include the 23' x 23' oversized garage, 16' x 12' deck, fully fenced and landscaped.Brochure
Courtesy of Deborah Schindel