- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome home to Stafford Greens!Â Located in picturesque Granville, this upgraded, top-floor, south-facing suite in a rare concrete & steel 4-story building is perfect if you enjoy lots of natural light, peace & quiet. Built in 2016, this 1-bed/1-bath suite has quartz kitchen counter tops, stainless steel appliances, under mount sink, and Kitchen Craft cabinets with soft-close drawers. In the living room, enjoy abundant natural light from extra-height windows facing south in your lofted living room (10'+ ceilings). The sunny, south-facing balcony is great for your morning coffee or basking in the sun. Enjoy standard 9' ceilings, in-suite laundry with extra storage, and 1 underground heated parking stall. The bedroom has 2 spacious closets with an ensuite door leading into the bathroom. The bathroom comes with Moen fixtures and full-width mirror. Very well maintained & cleaned. A must see!Brochure
Courtesy of Samantha Cowan