- Building Type:
- Duplex Side By Side
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
How many times have you read RARE OPPORTUNITY? You be the judge. This side by side duplex is part of a bigger picture How about 696.50 sq meters plus add the adjoining property and have a total of 1162 sq meters zoned RF3 for your development delight. This is a corner lot with no obstructions. If your just interested in revenue property than this one will fill that order. Both sides rented earning a respectable income. Adjoining property 12108 85 ST NW together they make a Rare Opportunity.
Courtesy of Janis Risi
Brokerage: StoneMere Real Estate Solutions