- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to Suder Greens, a West end Edmonton community with great natural amenities. In fact, this property is backing onto the Lewis Estates golf course! Imagine welcoming your friends & family into your new home as they compliment you on the vaulted ceilings, walk-through pantry & wet bar. Wait until you show them the vaulted ceilings in the bonus room & the amazing manicured backyard! From this location it's easy to fast track around Edmonton using the Anthony Henday Drive, but with so many nearby amenities, you may not ever leave! From here, there is a 7 minute drive to West Edmonton Mall with all the stores & restaurants you could need. If you love the idea of a heated garage & cool air conditioning... If hearing your friends comment on your vaulted ceilings will never get old... If you love not being able to see any neighbour windows over your back fence... Then this home might be your home.
Courtesy of Taylor Hack
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City