- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Stunning loft style two bedroom condo with vaulted ceilings and unique loft overlooking the kitchen and living area. Very light and bright, open style plan with lots of huge windows!. The kitchen has lots of maple cabinets and an eat over bar with room for a few stools. The living room is very spacious and has a 20 foot vaulted ceiling and sliders to a wrap around deck with a gas outlet for your BBQ. Master Bedroom is also a generous size and has a huge walk in closet with a 4 piece ensuite. The second bedroom is right across the hall. Stairs take you up to the loft area that awaits your imagination. Great shopping and transit is just steps away! A titled underground stall completes this package
Courtesy of Brad Hannah
Brokerage: MaxWell Progressive