- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 4 Level Split
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
MOTIVATED. Sublime setting for a property backing a walking trail directly into Kennedale ravine, one home away from boulevard park and 4 doors down from Ravine. Use your Imagination as this property offers loads of potential with its glorious setting. The home offers a massive 24x26 detached garage, 55x132 lot, a secluded backyard with lots of foliage. Inside this 2200sqft - 4 level split you will appreciate some of its upgrades including newer vinyl plank flooring on the main level, open concept living space, upgraded kitchen and bathroom, vinyl windows and a newer furnace HWT and AC. Add your custom touches with flooring, paint and cosmetic finishes and this property will be truly outstanding. The home features 3 bed on the top floor and 2 bath including a 3pc master bath. Main floor features spacious living, dining and kitchen area. Walk down to the lower level which offers a 4th bed/den with its own bath and a cozy family room with wood stove. Lastly the basement is great for storage or development.Brochure
Courtesy of Jonathan Hull
Brokerage: 2% Realty Pro