- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- Raised Bungalow
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Great Property! This well maintained 1073 sq.ft. raised bungalow is located in the Killarney community with quick access to Yellowhead Trail. The main floor has 3 bedrooms and a 4 piece bathroom. The lower level is a basement suite featuring 2 bedrooms and a 4 piece bathroom.It also has a separate private entrance, large above ground windows for lots of natural light.The house has new windows throughout, new roof and newer furnaces and hot water tanks. Utilities are separately metered. There is also a double detached insulated garage with alley access. Large yard with mature trees.