- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Plex Developments is pleased to unveil another Luxury Infill Masterpiece on one of the best, tree-lined streets in desirable Crestwood. This Urban Craftsman 2-Story is ready for immediate possession on this 53x150 lot, features Terrific curb appeal and a Stunning Open floor plan. High end upgrades custom kitchen, Hardwood Floors, Granite, Top of the Line Appliances. 3 plus 1 bedrooms, main floor den, many custom built ins, stone clad fireplace. Beautiful Great Room Concept. Incredible Master Bedroom with huge Ensuite,double vanities, jetted shower and freestanding tub. All bedrooms feature walk in closets and large Laundry room. Fully finished basement features boiler inflow heat , Games and Media Room, 4 th bedroom, Large Gym or 5th Bedroom. Custom bar, 3 piece bath.This Stunning home is being finished top to bottom with impeccable attention to detail, with far too many upgrades to list.
Courtesy of Terry Paranych
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence