- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Your best life begins with a home that inspires you. A home like no other. This quality build from Platinum Living Homes features exquisite craftsmanship with 10ft ceilings on the main floor and 9ft ceilings in both the basement and upper floors. With massive windows, this home feels bright, spacious and airy. Your guests will be impressed the moment they walk through the door, as they are greeted by a grande fireplace wall, along with open riser stairs and horizontal metal railings and perfect lighting touches. The kitchen features an abundance of cabinetry and counter space, plus full freezer and fridge combination. Upstairs you'll find 3 bedrooms, each with built in shelving. The Master bedroom ensuite features an exquisite full tile shower, soaker tub and his and her sinks. The finished basement includes a 4th bedroom, 4th bathroom and a 2nd living room. outside you'll find wide, concrete walks and stairs along with a large west facing back yard and double garage. This home is truly a must see.