- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Spacious 1 bedroom condo ideally located in the heart of Edmontons downtown core, its just steps to the river valley with spectacular views, the hospitality of Jasper Avenue and Grant MacEwan a couple blocks away! Concrete construction ensures a quieter building, and is full of amenities including a pool, gym, sauna and a secure bike storage room to keep your bike safe! Condo features a spacious, open concept living room and dining room, with a large east facing patio, as well as a generous sized master bedroom. 4 piece bathroom has some updates. Excellent spot to house a student and build equity or opportunistic investor looking to take advantage of a well priced property. Condo fees are all inclusive making for easy budgeting, fees include heat, water, sewer AND electricity!