- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
SPECTACULAR! That's the only way to describe this stunning 5707 sq ft (8460 total) estate home on just over a 1/4 acre lot in prestigious Donsdale. 5 bedrooms (7 if you reconfigure other rooms) 7 bathrooms with top of the line everything. Everyone's hobbies will be covered this home contains a gym, theatre room, steam shower, golf simulator, crafts room, main floor den w/secret door, study, piano area, homework room, formal dining room and separate bbq deck. The stunning kitchen features a custom banquette, massive island, butler pantry and top of the line Wolf/Subzero appliances. This home is roughed in for future elevator, all doors and bathrooms are wheelchair accessible and it has infloor heating on main, basement, master ensuite and garage along with 2 A/C units. Park all your cars in the quad heated garage, have a drink on the screened in heated deck or run around the incredibly landscaped yard. This immaculate custom home is in an exclusive neighbourhood and has too many features to list!