- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Now here's a GREAT opportunity if you're looking to invest, downsize, or just buy your first place! Clareview Court is just steps from the LRT, shopping centres, rec centres, schools and more! This stylish unit comes in at 820 square feet, and it's equipped with double of almost everything! You'll enjoy two bedrooms, including a master suite; two bathrooms (including a master ensuite); and not one but TWO parking stalls, plus a storgae cage! How great is that?! Not only that but this unit is adorned with a neutral color pallette, a stylish kitchen with black appliances, and a charming patio off your living room! This unit also offers in-suite laundry, an abundance of storage, and 9' ceilings! Everything you could need and more than what you want is right here!Brochure
Courtesy of Michael Melnychuk
Brokerage: Century 21 All Stars Realty Ltd