- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Pristine condition, original owner home with over 2600 sf of living space is available for move in by Christmas! Centrally located, this 3 bedroom 1.5 bath bungalow has great BONES! Perfect starter home for any buyer. All new windows on the main floor which are large and let in tons of natural light. Original hardwood flooring in LR, DR and MB are in excellent condition. Kitchen has been updated throughout the years and boasts newer appliances and solid oak wood cabinets. Spacious bedrooms on the main level, one has built in cabinets, perfect for an office or hobby room. Separate entrance at the back leads to the laundry area at the bottom of the stairs. Additional bedrooms could easily be made in the basement with still lots of room for a family room. The yard has 3 raised garden beds, a ground level garden bed and a raspberry patch! The lot fits parking for 2 -3 extra vehicles or RV, as well as an over sized single garage. New concrete sidewalks and patio. Close to schools and public transportation.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Melody Kilbank
Brokerage: Re/Max Select