- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Designed for Energy Efficiency & Entertaining! This 2 St home will dazzle your senses with 6900 Sq ft including the developed walk out basement. This stunning home was a finalist @ CHBA National New Home awards in 2017. An open concept with only one post in the home, while supporting open to below spaces from the main & upper floors. The dining room, kitchen & great room are open & connected. The master bdrm has king sized comfort with a 5 pce ensuite. The additional 4 bdrms all have an ensuite bath. The basement features a home theatre, gym, sauna, wine room, bar & games area, perfect for entertaining. This super insulated home has R80 insulation, a solar panel array with an energy guide rating of 92.1%. 2000 Sq ft of roof top patio space with picturesque views. The heated triple garage has a double car lift for a total of 5 vehicles. Situated in Larch Park, built on the protected ravine, the goal was to achieve balance & connection between the interior of home & surroundings.