- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Investors! Look no further. Check out this beautiful, bright and spacious half duplex, with a suited basement! Both units include separate in-suite laundry, with neutral tones throughout, to coordinate with any decor you may have! Both units up & down are equipped with open concept kitchens and plenty of room to entertain family & friends. The next door half duplex at 10341 is the exact mirror image of this beauty.
Courtesy of James Knull
Brokerage: Exp Realty