- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
SUITE POTENTIAL! Separate side basement entry, plumbed for kitchen/bar & bathroom! Built in 2013, this near 2000sf 2-story home will GRAB your ATTENTION! Located between Portuguese Parish and Newton schools this property offers MATURE TREES and a fenced backyard. Start with Energy Efficient ICF Foundation *CUSTOM BUILT *Great floor plan. ATTRACTIVE CURB APPEAL *Roomy covered front veranda. Inside a bright LR, super sized kitchen with loads of cabinetry, huge island, pantry + generous dining area, MF laundry room with sink, a kid friendly back entry big enough for a freezer. Find a nice sized BONUS ROOM up along with 3 generous bdrms and a 4 pce bath.The KING SIZED MASTER has a 3 pce ensuite+his & hers closets. An O/S heated dble garage completes this home. This non smoking, no pet home is SUPER CLEAN **FAMILY FRIENDLY** Includes the security system and all appliances. Close to lots of parks. Great NE location with an easy commute minutes from the Yellowhead, Anthony Henday and all amenities.
Courtesy of Heather Joyes
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence