- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
BRAND NEW home sits in one of the most desirable community in Edmonton ..Westmount! This professionally styled home is close to 124 St. District and mere minutes to downtown and our amazing River Valley. The open concept layout features a floor-to-ceiling glass wall with your open riser staircase, engineered hardwood floors, fireplace with tile surround, HUGE and inviting kitchen with quartz countertops & a large walk-in pantry. The colors tastefully chosen by designer throughout the home from fixtures to tiles to cabinets. Head upstairs to the spacious master bedroom with large walk-in closet with custom organizers and a 5 pc ensuite with soaker tub, tiles shower and double vanities. There's also a 2nd 4pc bathroom and 2 more bedrooms with downtown views. The laundry room is conveniently located on this floor with a sink and upper cabinets. Fully developed basement with another bedroom, 4pc bath, and a family room. This is your chance to own a NEW home in this sought after area!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Mahmoud Ghalayeni
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite