- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This stunning condo in Queen Alexandra is ready for you to move in and call it home! Pride of Ownership is evident in every corner! Inside the unit you will find a walk through kitchen with new White Cabinets, a full dinning area that will fit a full size dining table, and a massive living room with endless options! This bright south facing unit also features In-Suite Laundry, Ample Storage Space, and a Large Outdoor Patio. Quick access to the University of Alberta, Downtown, Southgate Mall & South Edmonton Common. Two blocks from Whyte Ave - enjoy the year round Farmers Market, Festivals, Shopping & Restaurants! This is the perfect opportunity for Investors, Students, and First Time Home Owners!